Goin' South

Goin' South
On the Gulf Coast Waterway 11-2011

Monday, September 9, 2013

Time Flies!

September already?? I thought I'd add a few photos, and found updates of friend's blogs when I ck'd in. I'm glad to hear that Michelle and Joe on Simple Life are heading back down to the Keys. Daren and I've been busy when he's home, but decided to postpone the haul out and bottom paint job until we get to the Bahamas next January. We had a great visit from Don and Cheryl in July for Daren's birthday.
This is that corner cushion that caused me so much grief! I was happy to finish it about 2 days before Cheryl and Don came to visit, thanks to upholstery tips from Welder Dave! Isn't it great to have company to inspire you to finish projects!? Things are pretty quiet in Marathon, but we're getting some things done when Daren's home. Right now, the 3 of us are at the Motel 6 in Dania Beach and Daren's watching Monday Night Football! Libby and I will drop him at the Ft. Lauderdale airport first thing in the morning and head back to Marathon and drop off the rental car. Libby and I are getting pretty good at finding our way back and forth...it's actually a very scenic 3 hour drive...well, especially the Keys part of it! Here's a funny picture Don took on Daren's birthday at Lazy Days! Great view and has a creative chef! That's raspberry sauce with his key lime pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment