Goin' South

Goin' South
On the Gulf Coast Waterway 11-2011

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Isaac Gone!

Just realized I didn't post this! It was in the drafts! Isaac came and went, Sunday night and Monday, (Aug 26&27) and we are very happy to be just fine! We're in a very protected place here in Boot Key Harbor, and have decided it's a good place for Libby and me to be while Daren's in CA. I've got a new library card and a good dinghy to take Libby to shore, so she and I will be just fine, other than missing Daren.! He's leaving Monday morning, and Libby and I will take him to the dock to meet the Keys Shuttle at 6:30 am for his noon flight out of Ft. Lauderdale. We're very excited about this new adventure and it will be tricky to move much, but we are determined to get to Stuart and then the Bahamas! Stay tuned... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment